Makes 1 Frozen 9″ Pie
- 1/4 C + 3 TBSP Corn Syrup
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 3 TBSP Butter
- 2 1/2 C Rice Krispies
- 1/4 C Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Fudge Sauce
- 1 QT. Vanilla Ice Cream
- Combine 1/4 C Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, & Butter in a Medium Saucepan, and cook over a low heat until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and add cereal, gently stir until well coated.
- Once cereal mixture is cool enough to touch, press evenly into a 9″ pie pan.
- Combine Peanut Butter, Fudge, & Remaining Corn Syrup and mix until well.
- Spread half of Peanut Butter Mixture over the cereal crust and freeze until firm.
- Soften Ice Cream, then spoon into frozen crust, spreading evenly throughout pan. Freeze until firm.
- Warm remaining Peanut Butter Mixture and drizzle over pie.
- Use a warmed knife to cut and serve pie.
- I haven’t attempted this receipt with Dairy-Free Alternatives…yet. I will update after I have tried that route out.