Makes 2 Qt.
- 3 C. Diced Onion
- 8 TBSP Ginger Paste
- 4# Canned Peaches
- 4C. Brown Sugar
- 1.33 C. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 C. Golden Raisins
- Wash and dry 2 – 1qt. canning jars, lids, and bands.
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until soft and syrupy, 20 – 30 minutes.
- Carefully pour chutney into canning jars (use a canning funnel).
- Allow jars to cool, then seal and store in refrigerator.
- Save time by using frozen, diced onions.
- Fresh or frozen peaches also work well, but cooking time may need to be adjusted.
- Based on “Peach-Ginger Chutney with Golden Raisins”. http://www.marthastewart.com/315806/peach-ginger-chutney-with-golden-raisins