Makes 1 large salad
- 1# Bag Coleslaw Mix
- 2 pkgs. Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodles
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/3 C. White Vinegar
- 1/4 C. Veggie Oil
- 1 C. Roasted, Salted Cashews
- 1 C. Roasted, Salted Sunflower Seeds
- Cook and drain the noodles, reserving the flavor packets
- Combine coleslaw mix, cooled noodles, and green onions and mix well.
- Combine Sugar, Vinegar, Oil, & Flavor Packets together and shake until dressing is well mixed.
- Just prior to serving, add dressing to salad, along with cashews and sunflower seeds, and mix well.
- Any vegetable oil can be used, but may change the flavor of the dressing. A neutral tasting oil is recommended.
- Other vinegar flavors can be used, but will change the flavor of the dressing. Enjoy experimenting!