Makes Medium Bowl of Dip
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Medium tomatoes
- 3 Scallions
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 can Mexicorn, or 1 can Sweet Corn
- 1 pkg. McCormick’s Italian Dressing
- 1/4 c Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Cut off ends and peel onion. Slice and soak slices in cold water for 10 – 15 minutes.
- While the onion soaks, seed and dice the tomatoes, thinly slice the white parts of the scallions, and roughly chop the green parts of the scallions.
- Dice the red onion.
- Combine tomatoes, scallions, onion, black beans, and mexicorn/corn in bowl.
- Combine dressing mix, olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Just prior to serving, skin and seed the avocados. Roughly chop the avocados and add to bowl of vegetables.
- Stir dressing to recombine, then pour over vegetables. Mix together with spoon.
- Best served with corn chips or over tacos or nachos.
- Dip components can be made up to a day in advance and refrigerated. Combine just prior to serving to minimize browning.